WATCH RENTAL PROCESS (HOW IT WORKS)
Can I trust shopping at Axess Chronos?
- We have a BBB rating of A.
- We hold a business license from the City of Chicago.
- You can see our affiliations and third-party trust badges at the bottom of the page.
- So yes, you can shop with complete confidence.
How does the watch rental process work?
- Select the perfect luxury watch for that special occasion. You can filter the watch rental collection based on our recommendations for Event Formality and Occasion. You can also filter by watch specifications (e.g. size, brand, case material, etc).
- Select the watch rental start date (delivery date) and return date (date that you will ship the watch back to us).
- Select your wrist size on the cart page.
- The watch will be shipped to you by a commercial shipping company (e.g. UPS, FedEx).
- Return the watch for free on the last day of the rental period using the prepaid shipping materials.
How long can I rent a watch for?
- Watch rental periods are 3 days to 2 months.
- We can accommodate longer rentals. Just let us know.
- Your rental start date is the date that the watch is delivered to you.
- Your rental return date is the date that you ship the watch back to us.
Can I extend my watch rental?
- Yes, as long as the watch has not been reserved by another customer for the desired extension period.
- Please contact us with your rental extension request.
What's the security authorization hold?
- A few days before your watch delivery date, we'll place an authorization hold on your credit card as a security deposit in the amount of 10% of the retail value of the watch.
- This credit card hold will be removed after you return the watch and it is inspected by us.
What about wear and tear to the watch?
- We understand that some amount of normal wear and tear might happen, and that's ok. However, you'll be responsible for any significant damage to the watch.
What if the watch is stolen?
- Once you take delivery of the watch, you will be responsible if it is stolen or lost during the rental period. Please treat the watch as if it was part of your personal property.
What's the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations made 15 days or more before your watch delivery date will result in a full refund to the original payment form.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days before your delivery date, but before the watch is shipped to you, will result in a credit to your Axess Rewards account equivalent to the amount paid for the order (e.g. $100 = 10,000 points).
- Cancellations made after the watch is shipped to you, but before your delivery date, will result in a credit to your Axess Rewards account equivalent to the amount paid for the order, minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Axess Rewards points can be used on any future rental.
- You can request a cancellation by emailing us or using the "Contact Us" link on our website.
Do you offer insurance?
- The watches are insured at no cost to you during shipping only. Once the watch is delivered it becomes your responsibility.
- If you have homeowner's or renter's insurance, the watch might be covered under your policy. Please check with your insurance agent.
Can I rent a watch if I do not live in the United States?
- Unfortunately, no. At this time, our service is only available to United States residents with US addresses.
Will I need a credit check?
- In some cases, due to the high value of our watches, we might need to review a credit report.
- If necessary, we will contact you before fulfilling your order with instructions to complete the credit check.
How will the watch be sized?
- When you select the watch, you will indicate your wrist size on the top section of the cart and we will size the bracelet/strap accordingly. Please contact us, if the watch does not fit properly.
How do I correctly measure my wrist?
- Click on the Wrist Sizing link at the bottom of the page for instructions.
DELIVERY & RETURN
What are the shipping costs?
- Shipping is free for orders of $250 or more. For smaller orders the fee is $14.95.
- Watches are delivered in 1 to 3 days to arrive on the first day of your rental period.
- Return shipping is always free.
How do I return the watch?
- Please ship the watch back to us on the rental return date, using the pre-paid shipping materials.
- Hand the package to a designated employee in the United States of the specific shipping company indicated in the provided return label.
- Make sure to get a shipping receipt from packages dropped off at a retail location..
- Do not discuss the contents of the package with the shipping company.
- Do not use unmanned drop boxes or any location without carrier employed personnel.
AXESS REWARDS PROGRAMWhat is the Axess Rewards Program?
- Axess Rewards is our loyalty program that allows you to easily earn points for every watch rental and customer referrals, and then use them towards discounts on future rentals. Please click here to visit the Axess Rewards Loyalty Program page for more details.
MY ACCOUNTHow do I update my account email address?
- Please contact us and provide the new email address in the body of the message, and we'll update it for you.
- Please contact us indicating a password change request and we'll provide instructions.
WATCHESIn what condition are the rental watches?
- All our watches are in pristine condition. They are checked and cleaned after each rental.
- Yes, we guarantee that all our watches are 100% authentic.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.